Fruitful Life @ Trinity
Visit Our Sunday Service
If you live in or around Ridgewood, New Jersey, please feel free to join our Worship Service on Sunday, 9:00 A.M. The service lasts for one hour followed by a casual Coffee Hour Fellowship where your questions of life is entertained by the Pastor.
722 E Ridgewood Ave, Ridgewood, NJ 07450
Tel: 201-579-0333 (Text or Voice)
The following are answers to the frequently asked questions by the first-time visitors:
- Dress casually
- The Parking Lot is on Van Dien Ave, across the street from the church building. (The church is at the corner of E Ridgewood Ave and Van Dien Ave).
- On Van Dien Ave, enter the building through the large black doors at the end of a short redbrick path connected to the sidewalk, and the door is next to the 3 stained glass windows. (The door maybe closed during cold seasons. Please pull it open and step in.)
- If you have trouble finding the entrance, please text or call 201-579-0333.
- We worship in the Chapel, which is on your immediate right as you enter the door.
- Our service format is that of the Reformed Tradition, with 3-4 parts:
- We gather as God's People
- We Listen for God's Word
- We are Sealed by God's Love (On Communion Sundays, the 1st Sunday of each month).
- We Bear God's Love into the World
- We sing with worshipful piano accompaniment (without noisy contemporary band).
- Our service is focused on cultivating a Fruitful Life because Jesus said that's the way to glorify God.
- A Fruitful Life is a life that bears the fruit of the Spirit: Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Generosity, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self-Control.
- Please feel free to ask if you would like to understand the parts of our Reformed Worship. Each part has it's own profound meaning and rich history.
- Please join the casual Coffee Hour Fellowship after the service, and the pastor and elders will entertain your questions.
Let us know if you have more questions.